Very Low Frequency AC Hipot Tester
The VLF testers (Generator) are suitable for Testing cables,
transformers, switchgear, Rotating machinery, and other Electrical
1. Easiest to use Fully automatic microcontroller
2. Built-in printer
3. True sine wave output
4. Real-time display of actual output waveform
5. Ergonomic, menu guided, large backlit LCD
6. Storage of test results for later retrieval and print.
7. Over voltage and current protected
8. Variable frequency 0.1Hz, 0.05Hz, 0.02 Hz
9. Data of current, voltage and waveform directly sampled at HV
10. AC testing does not degrade good cable insulation
11. Harmful space charges are not injected into the cable
12. No traveling waves are generated during testing
13. Rugged and reliable design less prone to failure from
1. Short circuit protected.
2. Status display of all important safety functions and messages.
3. Safe, easy to use operation with emergency off and key switch
4. Fully integrated discharge circuit to safely ground the DUT
5. Zero start interlock.
6. Zero voltage switching.
1. Input: 220 ± 10% Volts AC, 50/60 Hz, single phase.
2. Output-Voltage. 40KV
3. Output frequency: 0.1Hz, 0.05Hz, 0.02Hz.
4. Stability of frequency: Fluctuation < 0.5%
5. Measurement accuracy: ± 3%.
6. Positive and negative voltage peak errors: ≤ 3%.
7. Voltage waveform distortion: ≤ 5%
8. Construction: In two units: Controller and Booster.
9. Ambient conditions of use: Temperature Indoor and outdoor: -10ºC
to + 50ºC.
10. Humidity: ≤ 85%